One of the things that wasn mentioned at Tuesday's meeting was coming up with things we personally wanted to work on, so here's my list, in no order in particular:
- Finish calibrating printrbot, and start using it for . . . not sure what, yet.
- Finish changes to pyComicMetaThis.py, publish on github
- pyHunter, publish on github
- I should be getting an R10 quadrocopter in a few months (http://www.uair.co/); I want to do some interesting photographic things with it
- Also getting some digisparks (http://digistump.com/#digispark); need to figure out what I want to do with those
- Be more involved with SquidWrench; as I mentioned at Tuesday's meeting, my work schedule tends to interfere with most of your meetings. I'll see what I can figure out.
- Profit! (Yes, been done to death, and this is the wrong number of things anyway).